WEBINAR: Practical Guide to Cloud Management Platforms
Now available on demand. Presented live July 26, 2017.
Cloud Management Platforms (CMPs) are integrated products that provide for the management of public, private and hybrid cloud environments. The rise of hybrid IT architectures increases the need for process harmonization and tools interoperability to address these evolving requirements through the use of a CMP.
This webinar will cover:
- A review of CMP capabilities
- How to operate and manage applications and data across hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Available CMPs on the market today
- Evaluation criteria for selecting a CMP to meet your needs
- Deployment considerations
The presentation draws from the CSCC's deliverable, Practical Guide to Cloud Management Platforms.