Recently Published Deliverables
This guide provides a clear definition of interoperability and portability and how these concepts relate to various aspects of cloud computing and to cloud services. V2.0 reflects the ISO/IEC 19941 Cloud Computing Interoperability and Portability standard and its facet models of interoperability, data portability, and application portability.
A practical reference to help enterprise information technology (IT) and business decision makers analyze the security implications of cloud computing on their business. This guide will help decision makers evaluate and compare security offerings from different cloud providers in key areas. V3.0 includes new and updated security standards, privacy regulations, and considerations.
The CSCC’s seminal deliverable outlines key definitions, characteristics, and benefits of cloud computing. A 10-step “Roadmap for Cloud Computing” contains guidance and strategies for the successful migration and deployment of cloud computing applications. V3.0 covers the emergence of hybrid cloud, containers, serverless computing and microservices architectures.
Cloud Reference Architectures
Deliverables by Topic
Cloud Interoperability & Migration:
Industry & Related Cloud Technologies:
- Cloud Customer Architecture for Big Data and Analytics V2.0
- Hybrid Cloud Considerations for Big Data and Analytics
- Cloud Customer Architecture for Blockchain
- Cloud Customer Architecture for Enterprise Social Collaboration
- Impact of Cloud Computing on Healthcare V2.0
- Convergence of Social, Mobile and Cloud: 7 Steps to Ensure Success
- Social Business in the Cloud: Achieving Measureable Business Results
To see what's coming down the pipeline, view the CSCC's content calendar.
Interested in contributing to a paper? Consider joining a working group.