Recently Published Deliverables
The CSCC’s seminal deliverable outlines key definitions, characteristics, and benefits of cloud computing. A 10-step “Roadmap for Cloud Computing” contains guidance and strategies for the successful migration and deployment of cloud computing applications. V3.0 covers the emergence of hybrid cloud, containers, serverless computing and microservices architectures
This paper describes the architectural elements and cloud components needed to build out big data and analytics (BDA) solutions using cloud computing. Version 2.0 of the reference architecture has been expanded to support more BDA use cases, including cognitive computing.
Cloud Management Platforms (CMPs) are integrated products that provide for the management of public, private and hybrid cloud environments. This guide provides an overview of CMP capabilities, CMPS on the market today, evaluation criteria for selecting a CMP, and deployment considerations.
Cloud Reference Architectures
Deliverables by Topic
Cloud Interoperability & Migration:
Industry & Related Cloud Technologies:
- Cloud Customer Architecture for Big Data and Analytics V2.0
- Hybrid Cloud Considerations for Big Data and Analytics
- Cloud Customer Architecture for Blockchain
- Cloud Customer Architecture for Enterprise Social Collaboration
- Impact of Cloud Computing on Healthcare V2.0
- Convergence of Social, Mobile and Cloud: 7 Steps to Ensure Success
- Social Business in the Cloud: Achieving Measureable Business Results
To see what's coming down the pipeline, view the CSCC's content calendar.
Interested in contributing to a paper? Consider joining a working group.