Recently Published Deliverables
Cloud computing and related technologies like blockchain, data science, and AI are transforming the nature of IT, resulting in skill shortages in some domains and staffing surpluses in others. This guide discusses the new roles, responsibilities and requirements introduced by cloud computing and strategies for developing new skill sets and recognizing growth.
This guide provides a practical reference to help enterprise IT and business decision makers analyze and consider application migration to the cloud. This paper details strategic and tactical activities for developing a business plan and detailed migration plan. Guidance is provided on the types of applications that are best suited for cloud computing.
This guide provides a clear definition of interoperability and portability and how these concepts relate to various aspects of cloud computing and to cloud services. V2.0 reflects the ISO/IEC 19941 Cloud Computing Interoperability and Portability standard and its facet models of interoperability, data portability, and application portability.
Cloud Reference Architectures
Deliverables by Topic
Cloud Interoperability & Migration:
Industry & Related Cloud Technologies:
- Best Practices for Developing and Growing a Cloud-Enabled Workforce
- Cloud Customer Architecture for Big Data and Analytics V2.0
- Hybrid Cloud Considerations for Big Data and Analytics
- Cloud Customer Architecture for Blockchain
- Cloud Customer Architecture for Enterprise Social Collaboration
- Impact of Cloud Computing on Healthcare V2.0
- Convergence of Social, Mobile and Cloud: 7 Steps to Ensure Success