JOIN THE CSCC NOW
Organizations need to plan their transition to cloud computing and make some critical decisions: what standards should they follow, what products should they use, what best practices exist, should they buy or build, how much will this cost? This can be a time-consuming process, one that’s repeated over and over again at different organizations.
The Cloud Standards Customer Council™ is chartered to work with standards bodies, open source groups, and end user organizations to publish best practice whitepapers (deliverables) on important cloud computing topics. The papers are distributed across the CSCC's membership to help increase the adoption of cloud computing and influence standards development.
There is no fee to join. Members receive email alerts when new deliverables are published and are invited to complimentary webinars with the authors.
- Benefit from incredibly smart knowledge exchange
- Receive email alerts when new deliverables are published
- Receive event invitations
- Proudly highlight your membership to the CSCC
- Contribute to deliverables in a writing, editing, or reviewing capacity
- Gain recognition as a listed contributor in the papers
- Influence the standards development process for new cloud standards
- Network with CSCC members